Natural Health Care Today is the major provider of acute, sub-acute and ambulatory specialist services in Melbourne’s north. Across our four campuses, we provide a range of primary, secondary and some tertiary health care services. Our emergency department treats over 95,000 patients each year and we deliver over 3,750 babies yearly.
Our website includes three of the state’s six growth areas: Hume, Whittlesea and Mitchell, and the northern growth corridor population are projected to grow by 58 percent between 2016 and 2031.
Outstanding health care for our community.
At our website, we are committed to the wellbeing of the people of Melbourne’s North. We draw upon the richness, knowledge, and strength of northern communities as we partner with them in their care.
- Our values
- Passionate – we care
- Dedicated – we are focused
- Progressive – we look to improve
- Collaborative – we are a team
- Partnership – we collaborate.
Our strategic goals
Patient First – Our patients’ expectations are exceeded because we partner with them to deliver innovative and accessible care.
- Quality and Safety – We pursue the highest quality outcomes of care.
- Our People – Passionate and capable people have great careers and provide outstanding health care.
- Sustainability – We eliminate unnecessary processes and costs to ensure long-term viability and sustainability.